• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My packages show delivered, but not in submission tracking
1 1

2 posts in this topic

First and foremost, I hope all CGC employees, and their friends and family stayed safe throughout the hurricane. I couldn't even imagine what such an ordeal would be like, but I'm glad to see its safe enough to reopen on Monday. Safety of the employees must always come first

I shipped a few books about 3 weeks ago, including an expensive ASM 300 for Todd McFarlane to sign. The fedex site says it was delivered and signed by a CGC employee on September 16th, but are not showing in the submission tracking. I understand that the servers were down, and no employees were there the past week, but I thought the submissions would have been entered within a week after arriving on the 16th. Is it possible that closure on the building is causing this delay? Thanks

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for the well wishes. These submissions should be received shortly. Due the the storm closing our offices it has put a delay on opening regular packages. Rest assured once they have been received you will be able to find them on your Submission Tracking Page. Have a great day!