• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder vs. reholder with newsstand check
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Do normal reholders and reholdering for the purposes of the newsstand designation count as the same service level? That is to say, if I send in a shipment containing both types of reholders, will they be shipped back to me together or separately (and thus incurring additional shipping costs)?

• Administrator

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Our offices were closed last week due to Hurricane Ian. This would count as the same service level and be shipped in a single package back to you. Have a great day!

On 10/4/2022 at 8:32 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Our offices were closed last week due to Hurricane Ian. This would count as the same service level and be shipped in a single package back to you. Have a great day!

Thanks for the response! No worries about the delay there, I know you had bigger, hurricane-shaped things to deal with for awhile there. Best wishes for everyone in the area.