• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about submissions that wouldn't let me add costume labels
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I submitted 40 comics, out of the 40 when submitting them I could only get 16 with costume labels to show up. I was told to hand write on the forum on the ones I wanted labels on that I couldn't get to pop up. It's been so long so I actually can't remember which others I wanted the costume labels on. I noticed that 16 were at the "Scheduled for Grading", so does this mean that the ones I wrote on the submission forum wont be getting there costume label? This is the submission number for the 16. 3987133

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry we did not accommodate your request for those custom labels. Because of the issues you experienced with the online form, we were not able to add those custom labels upon receiving this submission. The rest of the books in your submission will not be receiving those custom labels. When you receive these books back, please send us an email at submissions@cgccomics.com explaining the situation. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!