• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skeletons.Skulls.and Bloodiness Festival
2 2

478 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2022 at 7:44 PM, Jayman said:

Interesting. There are two logo variations of this book, blue and the rarer black. Either the blue in your logo is faded, or this could be another variation. Here’s mine for reference.

Startling Terror Tales # 11 CGC 6.5.JPG

Mine looks to faded on the blues, except for the blue dress which looks as vibrant as yours.  Weird.

On 10/30/2022 at 8:44 PM, Jayman said:

Interesting. There are two logo variations of this book, blue and the rarer black. Either the blue in your logo is faded, or this could be another variation. Here’s mine for reference.

Startling Terror Tales # 11 CGC 6.5.JPG

I got mine many years ago raw i think we all did pretty well 

image.thumb.jpeg.ab6cda38bea2b47d668315c3b9b18150.jpeg

On 10/31/2022 at 10:31 AM, comicjack said:

I got mine many years ago raw i think we all did pretty well 

image.thumb.jpeg.ab6cda38bea2b47d668315c3b9b18150.jpeg

Even back in the day when LB Cole books were “affordable” that one was always “unaffordable”. Never “manned up” and now that ship has probably sailed for me…:sorry:

On 10/31/2022 at 1:43 PM, Robot Man said:

Even back in the day when LB Cole books were “affordable” that one was always “unaffordable”. Never “manned up” and now that ship has probably sailed for me…:sorry:

But just look what you did pickup blows the mind of a PCH fan :ohnoez:

On 10/31/2022 at 1:29 PM, comicjack said:

But just look what you did pickup blows the mind of a PCH fan :ohnoez:

Thanks. I was a child born to super heroes. But I discovered PCH early and dove deep down the rabbit hole I guess. I grabbed everything I could find and afford. I just missed some stuff that I sure wish I hadn't. Not saying that I might not still go for some of it but the window of opportunity is closing fast.