• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win in a battle Spider-man or Wolverine?

Who would win in a battle?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle?

275 posts in this topic

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif WOLVIE IS GOD!! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

I have to ask - seems Wolvie isn;t phased byb Spidey's attack on his head (although I DID speculate in the thread that even thoug the SKULL would be intact, wouldn;t the brain within be sloshing all over the place?

And one other point - I don't believe there are bones in the throat - spine, yes but not throat. So why doesn't Spidey lower his aim a bit? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So why doesn't Spidey lower his aim a bit?

Spidey isn't a killer. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I don't know. From that artwork it certainly SEEMS that Spidey is trying to off Wolvie. I mean, he DID say "I'm hitting him hard enough to wreck cars. An ordinary man would be wonder-jello right now".

Since Spidey seems to be expressing surprise that the impact of his attack is not as expected, I would have to assume that Wolvie's demise is somewhat in Spidey's field of view. No? But not having read that story I may be mis-interpreting.

I don't know. From that artwork it certainly SEEMS that Spidey is trying to off Wolvie. I mean, he DID say "I'm hitting him hard enough to wreck cars. An ordinary man would be wonder-jello right now".

Since Spidey seems to be expressing surprise that the impact of his attack is not as expected, I would have to assume that Wolvie's demise is somewhat in Spidey's field of view. No? But not having read that story I may be mis-interpreting.

Spidey isn't a killer. Period . mad.gif

You did not address my points. Just re-stated your own point. Please address my questions. I thank you.

You did not address my points. Just re-stated your own point. Please address my questions. I thank you.

The point is.....

SPIDEY

isn't a killer.

I agree that it appeared that Spidey was trying to kill Wolverine....but that's what it looks like when " THE KIDS GLOVES ARE OFF!!! " sumo.gif

I agree that it appeared that Spidey was trying to kill Wolverine....but that's what it looks like when " THE KIDS GLOVES ARE OFF!!! "

OK - so are you saying the kid gloves are on or off? I am getting realy discombobulated here! grin.gif

I agree that it appeared that Spidey was trying to kill Wolverine....but that's what it looks like when " THE KIDS GLOVES ARE OFF!!! "

OK - so are you saying the kid gloves are on or off? I am getting realy discombobulated here! grin.gif

Me too. But I'm pretty sure you already noticed that in the other thread. You know...." Quote under name " tongue.gif

Me too. But I'm pretty sure you already noticed that in the other thread. You know...." Quote under name " tongue.gif

I did note that - actually just responded but appreciate your looking out for the old codger. thumbsup2.gif

That was Kid Spidey on that page?? I thought he looked smaller...

Considering the immortal aspect that Wolverine may not be able to die due to injury...I think it's a simple poll! IMHO sumo.gif

West

What about the scenario I presented from page 1?

Here's the scenario: Wolverine slices up Gwen Stacy right in front of Spidey. Peter goes on a berserker rage of his own, webs up Logan....and before he can slice his way out....Spidey smashes Wolvie into unconsciousness. While unconscious, Spidey carries him up to the top of the tallest building in NYC and throws him off. Once Peter comes to his senses, and realizes what he's done....he removes his web-shooters, and calmly walks off the edge of the building himself. Having witnessed these horrific events, the Beyonder brings both heroes back to life, knowing very well that the world needs both of these heroes. He comtemplates bringing Gwen Stacy back to life as well, but realizes that her death is what made Peter Parker the hero he is today.