• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win in a battle Spider-man or Wolverine?

Who would win in a battle?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle?

275 posts in this topic

Well, as much as I like Spidey I have to give this one to Wolverine. Yeah, Spidey has speed and agililty over Wolverine (though Wolvy is still faster than human) I'd give this one to Wolverine because he has more training in fighting and tactics. It's not just pure talent. Logan has been in the millitary and has been a samurai. So he has better discipline, control, and tactical knowledge that Peter. Logan wouldn't be caught in an open area that would give Spidey an advantage. No, he would play to his own strengths. He'd use guerilla tactics and wear Spidey down. Spidey has a little bit of a healing factor (nothing like the Weapon X people but he does heal a little bit faster than normal) but Wolvie would be doing hit and run tactics. A cut here, a snikt there. Just enough to bleed the strength from spidey. Spidey would of course get in some licks but Wolvie could just move off and heal up while spidey is getting more and more tired. Then Wolverine would move in for the kill. Peter is buried next to Uncle Ben. The End. 27_laughing.gif

The rule is when two hero's fight within a publisher's comics. The Star player wins. That's just the way it happens. Even though, in Kingdom Come, Superman got his 893censored-thumb.gif whupped by Captain Marvel. Supes comes out roses in the end. Same with Spiderman and Wolverine. Spiderman put Marvel on the Map thus Spiderman wins. The writers will come up some kind of 893censored-thumb.gif scenario and make it happen. Which is sad, because Spiderman is a little BIOTCH!!!!

The rule is when two hero's fight within a publisher's comics. The Star player wins. That's just the way it happens. Even though, in Kingdom Come, Superman got his 893censored-thumb.gif whupped by Captain Marvel. Supes comes out roses in the end. Same with Spiderman and Wolverine. Spiderman put Marvel on the Map thus Spiderman wins. The writers will come up some kind of 893censored-thumb.gif scenario and make it happen. Which is sad, because Spiderman is a little BIOTCH!!!!

Thanks for giving us the "rules". screwy.gif

Have you even read anything that doesn't involve Shazam? insane.gif

Yeah, Plastic-Man. 27_laughing.gif

I tried to read GI Joe but it was kinda GI Gay!!!! poke2.gif

I can't believe this thread is still going....

me neither! popcorn.gif

Its still going? confused-smiley-013.gif

It will always be going because Spidey is best!

Davidking623

I think this quote said it best! 27_laughing.gif Glad to see this thread brought back! Spidey is King!

Davidking623

Spider-man has Spidey Speed, Spidey strength,Spidey Sense,Spidey Grip and Spidey Web.

Wolverine has his claws, razor sharp senses, Healing power,Cut loose attitude

Clear winner Spidey on the Spidey speed and Spidey Stength alone would dominate Wolverine.

Davidking623

Another true statement!

Davidking623

Spider-man has Spidey Speed, Spidey strength,Spidey Sense,Spidey Grip and Spidey Web.

Wolverine has his claws, razor sharp senses, Healing power,Cut loose attitude

Clear winner Spidey on the Spidey speed and Spidey Stength alone would dominate Wolverine.

Davidking623

Another true statement!

Davidking623

gossip.gifOne small problem here....... Wolverine's Berserker Mode, Can, Has, and Will Kill!!! [ /i]

Spidey never has and never will.

I tried to read GI Joe but it was kinda GI Gay!!!! poke2.gif

I love reading about a bunch of buff men saving our country from the evil Cobra. Plastic man is kinda fair if you ask me. To each their own.