• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants discount tickets to The National?

29 posts in this topic

Brian S.,of Neatstuff, has offered discount tickets to established Forumites for the National Expo next weekend.

The exact discount is not yet established.

If you would be interested please respond below and state what days you'll be needing them for. Tickets MUST be paid in advance. This is just a preliminary list and you are not obligating yourself to buying tickets at this point.There are still a few points that need to be finetuned,so this is just to get a head count. Thanx. thumbsup2.gif

Anyone wanting tickets,please add your name by Monday at noon EST.

The offer is for forumites. I'll pass along the request for additional passes to Brian,but am uncertain as to his reaction. He stressed they were for forumites,which I took to mean one per person.I should have full details early next week.

I would like a discount ticket for Friday.

I will see what I can do,but Brian stipulated longtime forum members. I'm not sure he'll consider someone with 12 posts as a long running established member. We'll see.