• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Marvels up on eBay NOW

32 posts in this topic

The auctions are going up now. My eBay Comics

Here's what's going up this week. Second to last bunch(whew). I don't have them all scanned in but plan to by tonight. And, they are not all graded yet but will be as I scan 'em. Offers, pre-eBay, accepted. Thanks for looking-John.

Skull th Slayer 1-8 (full run) All of them 9.4

Strange Tales 171(9.2)178(8.5),179(9.0) as a set

Spider-Woman 9.4/9.6

Special Marvel Edition 15 9.2

The Subby's are beautiful books:

Sub-Mariner 20 9.2 SOLD!

Sub-Mariner 21 9.0/9.2 color rub ulfc SOLD!

Sub-Mariner 22 9.4 (one of the best BA covers ever) SOLD!

Supernatural Thrillers 2 9.2

Supernatural Thrillers 3 9.2

Supernatural Thrillers 4 9.2

Supernatural Thrillers 6 9.2

Supernatural Thrillers 8 9.0 faint date stamp fc

Super Villain Team-Up 18.5/9.0

Thor 208(9.0),213(9.0),223(9.0),227(8.5) as a set

Tomb of Dracula 10 VF+ 8.5 SOLD!

TOD 25 9.2 SOLD!

TOD 17(9.0),18(8.5),32(8.5),50(8.5) SOLD!

Tower of Shadows 9 8.5

Uncanny Tales 1 8.5

Vault of Evil 2 9.2

War is Hell 1 9.4

War is Hell 3 9.6

War is Hell 9 9.2(from dongerneedfood)

Warlock, Power of 7 9.2

Warlock, Power of 8 9.2 HOLD!

Weird Wonder Tales 1 9.4

A few scans:

SME15.jpg

SM22.jpg

SM21.jpg

SM20.jpg

Skull1.jpg

SpidW1.jpg

Well, i received my first questionable feedback, positive but buyer thought I over-graded by a .5, which is more than possible. I have always struggled with the mid-grades and usually err on the low side. I assume I just missed something. I tell you though, it hurts. Anyway, if in the future, one of you guys has a problem with my grading, let me know. Sure I only have 2 weeks worth of eBay stuff to sell, but I want to make you guys happy.

Well, i received my first questionable feedback, positive but buyer thought I over-graded by a .5, which is more than possible.

I wouldn't let this get you down; sounds to me like just a cranky complainer. Anyone who really knows grading understands that a .5 distinction is the most subjective of grade quibbles. A larger spread than that, and yes, maybe you did miss something. But to kvetch about something being ".5" too low is just asinine, unless this is a $50,000 book we're talking about.