• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New FedEx shipping question?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! 

Thank you for your question. On your packing slip it does have the return shipping fees posted above the subtotal. Feel free to review this on your packing slip. Let us know if you have any other questions!

image.png

On 10/21/2022 at 10:06 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! 

Thank you for your question. On your packing slip it does have the return shipping fees posted above the subtotal. Feel free to review this on your packing slip. Let us know if you have any other questions!

image.png

One more question, why is the tracking saying " From: Lakewood Ranch, FL US. Label Created 10/20/2022 2:20 PM" and not my address? What happens if the parcel needs to be returned to me for some reason?

I dropped off the package at Walgreens in my home town in Maine?
Thanks.

Edited by ak47po

• Administrator

Hello,

Because this was created under our House Account in Lakeland Florida this is showing as the from location. Please note on your shipping label, your correct return address is assigned there. If it needs to come back to you for any reason it will be returned correctly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 10/21/2022 at 12:09 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Because this was created under our House Account in Lakeland Florida this is showing as the from location. Please note on your shipping label, your correct return address is assigned there. If it needs to come back to you for any reason it will be returned correctly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you very much.