• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent submission graded within 2 months, still have some that are 5 months old waiting?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't pay for any sort of expedited service.  I've sent in 6 different shipments since May, and they're all still in scheduled status, but one of the last 2 I sent in recently was apparently just shipped to me, according to the status.  What happened?  Are my other shipments still waiting to be graded?

edit: submission #4118295

Edited by heyimjason

• Administrator

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. It is odd that your more recent submission was finished before the others as we do try to complete submission on a first in/first out basis; however, there are times that mistakes happen. It appears that this submission must have been accidentally pulled and processed before the others. We do apologize for the confusion.