• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you add fast track service to Signature event?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Im a newbie here and looking to send some things to the Todd McFarlane signature event coming up and have a few questions:

1) Can you add fast track to the grading process for the event? If so, how? I only see that you can add custom headers

2) Will CGC crack open  slabs from competitors? (CBCS PGX) I would rather not remove them from the casing for safety sake. Also, would i then have to provide a window bag with it or is the putting it in a window bag included in the cracking fee?

Thanks for the help, sorry if I'm repeating something asked i just haven't found the direct question addresssed for  cgc signature events 

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We do not offer fast track options for In House Signings. Also, we will happily crack out our competitors slabs. There is a $5 fee per book that is automatically added to the submission. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 10/26/2022 at 10:03 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We do not offer fast track options for In House Signings. Also, we will happily crack out our competitors slabs. There is a $5 fee per book that is automatically added to the submission. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

You are my hero. Thank you!