• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevil 66
3 3

13 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2022 at 3:17 PM, scburdet said:

Looks like printers crease to me on the back cover. Shouldn't be a big deal. Spine creases and some color rub along the upper part of the spine are the issues. 6.5±0.5

Thanks. I was thinking that. As a kid, I didn't really carefully check condition.... I need Daredevil xxx. What's the best looking book I can afford without buying other comics for a year.... Honestly, probably didn't seriously understand condition impacting value to the extent it does till I joined here. :) 

On 10/27/2022 at 4:59 PM, VitoCo1972 said:

My first guess was 7.0-7.5. Curious if pressers can get that out.

Thanks. May sell as is.... I have so many on deck to press & grade, I need to make hard choices on what gets an extra look. We'll see....

On 10/28/2022 at 1:43 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

6.0 to 6.5 from me. Corners a little softened, rounded. Nice gloss. Books from this period were made from good paper and cover stock, can't beat 'em.

Thanks. Yes, good paper and cover stock, but they were worked hard in those days.... :) 

On 10/28/2022 at 2:47 PM, grendelbo said:

6.5 but it'll press to a 7.0/7.5.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks. I doubt I'll submit this. Looking for opinions on grade so as to understand value, decide to keep or not.... Also to get a better understanding what others see when assessing grade. Really appreciate the feedback.

Edited by Will96
spelling