• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple signings at one event
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I have one question regarding the Scott Synder / Greg Capullo and John Glapion signing. Im considering getting a Remarque on one comic book by Scott Synder but I also want the other 2 to sign it. Is it possible to get a Remarque and those signatures at the same signing event?
Will I have to buy the event twice through the website, one being the remarque and the other two with the signatures and just submit the same comic? Or is it not possible, thanks for the help and info,

With kind regards, 

Jeremy R.

• Administrator

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for your question. If the option is not offered on the drop down menu or listed as an option in the event info this option is not one our signature series team is offering this time. In this case, you could have EITHER the Snyder Remarque or Capullo/Glapion. Because we are not offering an option for Capullo/Glapion AND a Snyder Remarque, if you sent in two packing slips with this request, you submission would be held up and possibly miss the singing entirely. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

MEGA SIGNING