• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman is the lamest most boring superhero ever
3 3

64 posts in this topic

I like that he doesn’t rely on guns.

The only time he went large with that, it didn’t really work…

d8b8lpz-82f9b850-dafb-4c78-bac6-ee88a590

In case you’re wondering what period this came from, it was the 90s.

Edited by Ken Aldred

superman was the first hero with super powers-it was amazing when he came out.  i have very old friend who was 7 when action 1 came out-he was enthralled with a man lifting a car and made a fuss till his mom bought it.

On 11/14/2022 at 4:58 PM, kav said:

superman was the first hero with super powers-it was amazing when mom bought it.

Ftfy some heroes don't wear capes!

I had some aunt of mine tell me just last Thursday that Christopher Reeves was the best superman. She said it unprovoked and I think she meant, that she like him the best, but more importantly I think the last shes seen was a modern telling of Zod. If I'm not remembering that last part correctly forgive me, as I haven't seen one since Superman returns, I think. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

My favorite Superman tale comes from Issue #400, The Exile at the edge of Eternity by Steranko.  There is something hopeful about it, that the human race does survive and voyages to the stars.