• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Due to US Mail delays, my submission might miss a signature signing. :( what will happen next?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I had mailed 2 different boxes on the same day, one for Ron Marz signing and the other signing for Mark Waid on the Oct 8 of this year.  As per mailing schedule, the Ron Marz box got to you guys and was put it in the system already for the Nov. 11 signing Woot!

Sadly for whatever mailing reason the second box finally was processed at the L.A terminal early this morning October 31st sooooo I don't know what will happen next.  If the box does appear at your doorstep after the date of the signing, then I would still prefer to get them pressed and graded....I would just hate for them to be sent back to me just as raw books.  

At least I know at the moment that they were in LA. :) for the last 10 days I was wondering what happened to them cause the only info I got was the box was delivered to the foreign country which doesn't tell me exactly where they are in the foreign country

• Administrator

Hello! We are sorry to hear that delays may have caused your book to be late to the signing event. If you do miss the deadline, our Signature Series department will reach out to you directly via email with options on how to move forward regarding your submission. This usually will include the option to grade the book with a Universal Blue label or have the book sent back raw and ungraded. 

On 11/1/2022 at 8:44 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello! We are sorry to hear that delays may have caused your book to be late to the signing event. If you do miss the deadline, our Signature Series department will reach out to you directly via email with options on how to move forward regarding your submission. This usually will include the option to grade the book with a Universal Blue label or have the book sent back raw and ungraded. 

Thanks for the reply.  This is actually the very first time that any of my boxes were held up at the Canada/US mail system.  When Canada Post tells me it will take 10 business days to get CGC, it's pretty accurate.  I'm crossing fingers but no further updates on the box tonight.

well it looks like the package arrived down 5 days prior to deadline, although the package was marked MW on the outside it looks like it never got around to being opened sooooo now waiting for the dreaded email stating that the books missed the deadline.... oh well I blame the US postal service on this one......just wish I knew why that particular package was held on the US side for 20 days before being delivered to Florida.