• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[GRADE NOW IN] PGM Daredevil #168 UK Price Variant - 1st appearance of [sic] Elecktra
2 2

13 posts in this topic

couple of corners look rounded. Some discoloration around the edges in the price box, upc box and in the lightning on the right edge. Not sure what that is and it makes a big difference whether that's printing errors or something else. 9.0 if the discoloration is printing, maybe 8.0 if it's something else.

Beautiful copy! I have this book myself - and I love your reference to "Elecktra" being misspelled. Looks like a good candidate for C&P, as I think the 15P and back cover might clean up a bit. Mine also has the smudge across the lighting by Elektra's belt - that's a production issue that is fairly common with this book. The spink looks great, but there's a crease/small tear above DD's "D", so I'll go with a 9.2+/-. Great book!

9.2 but agreed with this. It's variable.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:51 AM, scburdet said:

couple of corners look rounded. Some discoloration around the edges in the price box, upc box and in the lightning on the right edge. Not sure what that is and it makes a big difference whether that's printing errors or something else. 9.0 if the discoloration is printing, maybe 8.0 if it's something else.

Didn't quite hit the heights stated (I think the small tear, which I still can't see, capped it), but still happy.

Grader Notes:
Light spine stress lines to cover
Very light wear to cover
Very small tear with crease right center of front cover

Daredevil_168_90_UKPV_A.jpg

Daredevil_168_90_UKPV_B.jpg

Edited by Every Day A Story