• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submission with both CrossOver and raw cards allowed?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm wondering if I'm able to submit a Bulk order that has a mix of Cross Over and raw cards (e.g. 5 crossover and 20 raw cards)?  The way the online submission form is laid out it doesn't look like I can.  It seems like I'd have to have 25 raw or 25 cross over cards, but I wouldn't be able to combine them.

On the submission FAQ page for bulk it says "Cards may be a mix of different types/games. 25-card minimum" and then near the bottom when it describes CrossOver it just says to select the appropriate grading tier based on value and turnaround time.  Nothing on the page specifically calls out that for bulk you have to have all raw or all graded cards.

Thank you for your time.

• Administrator

Hello,

You can submit this crossovers through the bulk tier of service. One you add the regular bulk non cross overs, please click review cart and then "Add an addition service" (image below). This will allow you to go back and select the cross over bulk tier for the rest of your submission. Please note, your cross overs may be returned to you separately, but you will be able to send them through at the bulk rate with the 20 other bulk cards. Let us know if you have any other questions, let us know. Have a great day!

image.png