• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical Error Submission

3 posts in this topic

I had four submissions come back to me in September 2022 and two of the had mechanical errors, one was a 9.6 which had a cracked case in the upper right hand corner by the label, not affecting the book and the other one was a 9.8 with a crooked label and debris inside the slab. So I sent the two slabs back under the Mechanical Error category the next day. Today, I received an email that my Mechanical Error Submissions are being shipped back to me, but when I look at the LINE ITEMS, there are no grades. Did CGC crack them out of the cases and not reslab them?

• Administrator

Hello,

You will not be able to see the grades on ME or Reholder submissions. This is because grades should not be changed during this process. Rest assured, they were reholdered. You can view the grades by going to your original submission order number. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/2/2022 at 9:48 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

You will not be able to see the grades on ME or Reholder submissions. This is because grades should not be changed during this process. Rest assured, they were reholdered. You can view the grades by going to your original submission order number. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Got it. Okay. Thank you, this was my first time submitting under the ME submission.