• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA help please...

13 posts in this topic

I like giving people help on books like this. I think it gets people to use their service. I like the idea of a GPA trial, but getting prices from 3 years ago really isn't worth much. I get the reasoning behind it though.

Amazing Spider-Man #252 9.6

$62.73 Average All Sales

$66.00 Average 12 months

$125 Last Sale

Amazing Spider-Man #300 9.0

$63.46 Average All

$64.56 Average 12

$85 Last Sale

Racoon, you are a cheap skate. I'll bet your nose is even testicle shaped. Shame on you for mooching and refusing to support such an inexpensive service. You are a banana [embarrassing lack of self control]ed pumpkin faced bafoon.

Let me guess - you're in PR, right?? tongue.gif

Racoon, you are a cheap skate. I'll bet your nose is even testicle shaped. Shame on you for mooching and refusing to support such an inexpensive service. You are a banana a$$$ed pumpkin faced bafoon.

was this really necessary? We have several threads running tonight that are finding the LCD.

Fair enough, thanks anyway. Im a collector that just cam back to the hobby. Just thought I would ask for some help, no disrespect was intended.

Raccoon... no worries.

I was just being a smart alec. flowerred.gif

That and I also get a kickback for every new GPA member I get to sign up.. it is a pyramid scheme.

Ze-

Comic Supply, thanks for the help, I do appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

I'm not a big collector, I just have a modest collection of ASM that I am trying to build. Also, I only own 3 slabbed books.

JediKnight - you have waaaay too much time on your hands. You need to find yourself a boyfriend. screwy.gif

Comic Supply, thanks for the help, I do appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

I'm not a big collector, I just have a modest collection of ASM that I am trying to build. Also, I only own 3 slabbed books.

JediKnight - you have waaaay too much time on your hands. You need to find yourself a boyfriend. screwy.gif

Keep in minda GPA only concerns itself with SLABBED sales, not RAW.