• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four 86
3 3

14 posts in this topic

I've got to say, this one has me scratching my head. I've got 3 stain books (2×5.5, 1×6.5). For one 5.5, the location of the stain definitely merits the 5.5. For the other 2, I would say they are at worst equivalent. I am having trouble interpreting how they arrived at pretty different grades (shrug) Unless some CGC grader is Latverian.

On 12/22/2022 at 10:28 PM, scburdet said:

I've got to say, this one has me scratching my head. I've got 3 stain books (2×5.5, 1×6.5). For one 5.5, the location of the stain definitely merits the 5.5. For the other 2, I would say they are at worst equivalent. I am having trouble interpreting how they arrived at pretty different grades (shrug) Unless some CGC grader is Latverian.

Yes. I have to agree with you. I had graded it lower also. I think l thought it was a 6.0 but not this grade. I guess l will have to read the new CGC bible I ordered.