• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting new Clayton Crain cover
2 2

56 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2022 at 6:46 PM, D2 said:

Can I just point out something?

:censored: Clayton Crain

This guy, with the shenanigans that he’s been involved with, should be subjugated to the black abyss of the internet.

He deserves to be forgotten  

And yet, here we are, playing into this guy’s nonsense. He is still relevant! We are talking about him.

My wife says a lot of :censored: to me.

But I’ll give her credit on one thing, I think she nailed.

You have very little control in this world, but the one thing you can control is what you support, either through your words, your vote, or your wallet.

Blacklist Crain.

Was the wife thing ever proven to be true?

On 11/10/2022 at 6:46 PM, D2 said:

Can I just point out something?

:censored: Clayton Crain

This guy, with the shenanigans that he’s been involved with, should be subjugated to the black abyss of the internet.

He deserves to be forgotten  

And yet, here we are, playing into this guy’s nonsense. He is still relevant! We are talking about him.

My wife says a lot of :censored: to me.

But I’ll give her credit on one thing, I think she nailed.

You have very little control in this world, but the one thing you can control is what you support, either through your words, your vote, or your wallet.

Blacklist Crain.

No

I'm not going to advocate hating someone because others do

Clayton is a loser, and I won't be giving him my money, but I won't go out of my way to tell people they shouldn't as well

Make up your own minds

On 11/11/2022 at 9:18 AM, MetalPSI said:

No

I'm not going to advocate hating someone because others do

Clayton is a loser, and I won't be giving him my money, but I won't go out of my way to tell people they shouldn't as well

Make up your own minds

THAT'S RIGHT!

As a side note, just so we are clear: I didn't advocate for people to hate Crain, I advocated for people to stop supporting him.

I do find it interesting that when I advocate for something using my voice, it's wrong.

But you advocate with your voice and opinion, it's right.

Hypocrisy

On 11/11/2022 at 9:27 AM, D2 said:

THAT'S RIGHT!

As a side note, just so we are clear: I didn't advocate for people to hate Crain, I advocated for people to stop supporting him.

I do find it interesting that when I advocate for something using my voice, it's wrong.

But you advocate with your voice and opinion, it's right.

Hypocrisy

Show me where I tell people they should listen to what I say, and I'll redact

Interesting to read about all of this.

Clayton attended several of my company's conventions over the years. I considered him to be one of the great supporters of our conventions. One year he attended all five conventions my company operated around the country. He was early to attend our conventions when they were still quite small. I always thought Clayton was very nice. He graciously donated a great Carnage painting for the company sketchbook. I had a very good, professional relationship with Clayton.

On 11/11/2022 at 12:13 PM, KingOfRulers said:

Clayton attended several of my company's conventions over the years. I considered him to be one of the great supporters of our conventions. One year he attended all five conventions my company operated around the country. He was early to attend our conventions when they were still quite small. I always thought Clayton was very nice. He graciously donated a great Carnage painting for the company sketchbook. I had a very good, professional relationship with Clayton.

But the question is, how many wives was he banging??

On 11/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

But the question is, how many wives was he banging??

I'm embarrassed to say that we didn't have a "How was your experience?" survey at the end of each show. If I ever run conventions again I'll be sure to hand such a survey out to all our guest artists with "How many wives did you bang?" being one of the questions.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:24 PM, KingOfRulers said:

I'm embarrassed to say that we didn't have a "How was your experience?" survey at the end of each show. If I ever run conventions again I'll be sure to hand such a survey out to all our guest artists with "How many wives did you bang?" being one of the questions.

Don't be embarrassed,  I was already embarrassed for you.

On 11/11/2022 at 9:12 AM, D2 said:

Decide for yourself:

Black Flag owner addresses the nation

I didn't watch this, nor do I intend to. Both parties have become less desirable.

I was just questioning it because when the BF owner first mentioned it in a video he was also asking people to buy more comics from him. Which seemed odd.

On 11/11/2022 at 10:13 AM, KingOfRulers said:

This is probably a great example of a reason he's done well with companies - it sounds like he's very professional. I think the problem is that he got caught with his professional veil down a few times, and that's dogging him. And it seems like the Black Flag guy ended up getting both sides of CC - the professional and personal side, and when those sides are so different in a person, I think it makes for a bad scenario.

I don't know him, nor do I own a single piece of his work, and probably never will (because it's out of my collecting focus) - but I do find all the discussion entertaining.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:12 AM, D2 said:

Decide for yourself:

Black Flag owner addresses the nation

Man people will film some crazy stuff and just post that ish online lol.  I can just imagine me trying to film myself after something like this...talk about nsfw.  You'd maybe see me have an aneurysm.