• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHRUKENHEAD IS A LIAR!

36 posts in this topic

Since shruken choose paraphrase my private message to him instead of posting it UNEDITED

I will call him out for the LIAR he is.

Here is my response to him NO FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WERE RECEIVED FORM HIM HE DIRETLY POSTED HERE TO INVOLVE ALL OF YOU INSTEAD OF FURTHER DISCUSSING IT ME. I do this because he choose to air this [embarrassing lack of self control] with you like this because he NEVER TRIED FURTHER CONTACT. You have a problem with my decision THEN TELL ME FIRST NOT THE WORLD. THIS NOT A CASE OF I SAID [embarrassing lack of self control] OFF I SAID I WILL NOT TAKE A RETURN. Involving you without even emailing me once is beyond scummy it is intetional baiting.

Tom,

I did not touch the book other than to look at it I did no work to it nor did I cause any damage it is exactly as I received it in everyway, including the original bag. I was not satisfied either with Comic Supplies idea of its condition but it was the stiffness of the cover that made me think it was unrestorable. I did not discuss it with him because I both found his dealings distastfull (i forgot to pay for the auction in the first couple of days and instead of sending me a reminder he filed a complaint) and thought while it was not restorable it was still worth close to what I had paid for it. So I contacted you and offered it to you at a small loss which I deemed the value fo the book. I will not take a return on it I did not guarantee you would like it either nor did I offer a return.I offered it to you at price I thought was conmensurate withe the real grade about 1.5. you had seen the book before and knew what it was. If you want to complain to him go ahead, I made the deal for a book whose condition is exactly as it received at a loss and made no claims otherwise. No I don't think this hurts my business practice I do not do this for a business.

Since shruken choose paraphrase my private message to him instead of posting it UNEDITED

I will call him out for the LIAR he is.

Here is my response to him NO FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WERE RECEIVED FORM HIM HE DIRETLY POSTED HERE TO INVOLVE ALL OF YOU INSTEAD OF FURTHER DISCUSSING IT ME. I do this because he choose to air this [embarrassing lack of self control] with you like this because he NEVER TRIED FURTHER CONTACT. You have a problem with my decision THEN TELL ME FIRST NOT THE WORLD. THIS NOT A CASE OF I SAID [embarrassing lack of self control] OFF I SAID I WILL NOT TAKE A RETURN. Involving you without even emailing me once is beyond scummy it is intetional baiting.

Tom,

I did not touch the book other than to look at it I did no work to it nor did I cause any damage it is exactly as I received it in everyway, including the original bag. I was not satisfied either with Comic Supplies idea of its condition but it was the stiffness of the cover that made me think it was unrestorable. I did not discuss it with him because I both found his dealings distastfull (i forgot to pay for the auction in the first couple of days and instead of sending me a reminder he filed a complaint) and thought while it was not restorable it was still worth close to what I had paid for it. So I contacted you and offered it to you at a small loss which I deemed the value fo the book. I will not take a return on it I did not guarantee you would like it either nor did I offer a return.I offered it to you at price I thought was conmensurate withe the real grade about 1.5. you had seen the book before and knew what it was. If you want to complain to him go ahead, I made the deal for a book whose condition is exactly as it received at a loss and made no claims otherwise. No I don't think this hurts my business practice I do not do this for a business.

If I had received your reply, I wouldn't want to discuss it with you either. After reading the whole message, I find it was WORSE than Shrunkenhead's summary of it.

Insurance was purchased. I would have tried to work with him, if you know for a fact that the cover was attached when you mailed it.

Evidently he just wants to take the money & run. He doesn't seem to care about much except the cash. Most good-selling forumites take care of one another's concerns, but not in this case. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

First things first, let's change the title of this thread. grin.gif

Second, you know how after a while on these boards you can tell if a new poster is a troublemaker or not? mystryinspc was clearly one from the get go, and now he's definitely proved it. What kind of scumbag sells raw books with no return policy, or would subject himself to this over a cr-appy $50?!

First things first, let's change the title of this thread. grin.gif

Second, you know how after a while on these boards you can tell if a new poster is a troublemaker or not? mystryinspc was clearly one from the get go, and now he's definitely proved it. What kind of scumbag sells raw books with no return policy, or would subject himself to this over a cr-appy $50?!

[embarrassing lack of self control] I didn't subject mysefl to ANYTHING Shruken ATTACKED ME IN PUBLIC?

I WENT AFTER HIM THe scumbag is you scumbag

I did not discuss it with him because I both found his dealings distastfull (i forgot to pay for the auction in the first couple of days and instead of sending me a reminder he filed a complaint)

Why do people get peeved when you do this? It's part of the eBay system, and if you do not do it in a timely manner, it can prolong a NPB situation for much longer than necessary. The reminder message from eBay is not a complaint. It is a reminder that starts a 7-day timer for further action.

Clearly I've had others take it the way it was taken here, though. I don't get it.