• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How are PreScreen orders charged?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have submitted the minimum of 25 modern books for grading with the PreScreen option. Question is, how and when is my CC charged?

Are you charging the CC after the PreScreen so you know how many books are charged the full $24 and how many are just $8? - or

Are you charging $8 for all the books upon receipt and then another charge of $16 for each that are actually being graded? - or

Are you charging £24 for every book in the submission and give a $16 refund later for each book that didn't reach the minimum grade?

These are the three scenarios I can think of.

Many thanks, 

S.O.

• Administrator

Hello,

You will not be charged until after we receive this submission, verify its contents, and (in the case of prescreen submissions) graded. The fees on the submission as is are a quote if ALL the comics passed their prescreen. If they do not, your submission total will be adjusted accordingly before charging your card. Let us know if you have any other questions.