• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's The Snag With Submission 4150903?

5 posts in this topic

Dear CGC -

I'm trying to find out what is going on with the above mentioned submission number.  It's been sitting in G/E/I for exactly one week now and I would like to know what's keeping it from getting to G/QC or even Shipped.

Thank you for your time!

• Administrator

@workingdogHello! 

This submission is going through the imaging department. Imaging does add an additional 10 business days to the total turnaround time on submissions. This is still going through at this total 20 business day (10 Fast Track Modern + 10 Imaging) turnaround time. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/16/2022 at 12:28 PM, MattM CS said:

@workingdogHello! 

This submission is going through the imaging department. Imaging does add an additional 10 business days to the total turnaround time on submissions. This is still going through at this total 20 business day (10 Fast Track Modern + 10 Imaging) turnaround time. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you, Matt, for the quick reply.  It's interesting that you bring up imaging.  In the past I've always received my images from Madeline.  Just the other day, I received images from a Josilee?  A change in personnel perhaps?

Regardless, thanks again!

• Administrator

Josilee is another member on the imaging team. With the growth we have experienced over the last few years we have had to bring on new team members to help manage the growing popularity of our services. Because of this, some of your previous contacts may have changed. Please remember the easiest way to get an update on any submission is emailing submissions@cgccomics.com directly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, MattM CS said:

Josilee is another member on the imaging team. With the growth we have experienced over the last few years we have had to bring on new team members to help manage the growing popularity of our services. Because of this, some of your previous contacts may have changed. Please remember the easiest way to get an update on any submission is emailing submissions@cgccomics.com directly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you for the follow-up, Matt (thumbsu