• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[GRADE NOW IN] PGM Captain Britain #1 - 1st appearance of Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
1 1

13 posts in this topic

You're likely to invoke the wrath of the PGM gods by putting all 3 in the same post.

Still waiting for mine to come back. The magazine-size books take FOREVER. Their grades seem to be pretty forgiving of the printer's creases. The C copy looks about the best minus light soiling on the back. I'm not sure these are as easy to clean as a glossy cover. I'll say 9ish.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:48 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

I believe it's one book per thread ??????????????

I read that to mean one book (ie. the same book), not have two different titles in one listing. Happy to break out and change if needed.

@timfinz what's the best approach?

on a related note, I didn't send mine with the mask, even though I have it. I didn't realize this would (probably) mean a green label since it isn't attached to the book. It seems like a strange thing to encapsulate for all eternity 

On 11/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, scburdet said:

on a related note, I didn't send mine with the mask, even though I have it. I didn't realize this would (probably) mean a green label since it isn't attached to the book. It seems like a strange thing to encapsulate for all eternity 

I learnt that the hard way on a copy of Captain Britain #2 on one of my first ever submissions...

Captain_Britain_2_G85_Front.thumb.jpg.f5d93875db34739e439ff6861705533b.jpg

On 11/17/2022 at 10:01 PM, Every Day A Story said:

I learnt that the hard way on a copy of Captain Britain #2 on one of my first ever submissions...

Captain_Britain_2_G85_Front.thumb.jpg.f5d93875db34739e439ff6861705533b.jpg

Ain't as stupid as the Tattooz missing from ASM 238 but still sucks they qualify this.

On 11/18/2022 at 1:04 AM, grendelbo said:

still sucks they qualify this

Theoretically, I can "fix" my (assumed) green label by resubmission, but why would I want this decaying rubber band inside the case potentially contaminating the paper? I've seen some sold/for sell copies where people have the mask along with the green labeled book. I'm pro-green label for Tattooz b/c my ASM 238 has it intact 😏. I would definitely argue that the mask and boomerang are different since they aren't attached (I don't think the boomerang is attached & I'm too lazy to dig my copy out. I know I have the boomerang tho)

PXL_20221118_050937378.jpg