• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership credit
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this was asked a hundred times before but I have to ask since I just upgraded; does the membership credit apply to current submissions? 

Example: I have 2 orders at ccs ; can the credit be applied to either of those when they arrive at cgc??

Ty 

On 11/25/2022 at 12:09 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Forgive me if this was asked a hundred times before but I have to ask since I just upgraded; does the membership credit apply to current submissions? 

Example: I have 2 orders at ccs ; can the credit be applied to either of those when they arrive at cgc??

Ty 

As I understand it, the credit is in your CGC account, so if the billing office charges you when you have a credit, the credit will be applied first.  If you have submissions in progress that have already been billed and you get a credit, you do not get a refund on the current submission (because it was billed before you had the credit).

On 11/26/2022 at 3:19 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Okay got it. That credit should apply to my grading fees( not charged yet). Thank you very much.  👍

Off Topic but love the Sub Zero avatar!