• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this Chuck Rozanski???
1 1

43 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2022 at 6:53 PM, JTLarsen said:

You’re arguing children are in danger from seeing males in dresses. Not even bothering to explain the alleged causality let alone offer evidence. But when I point out the HARMLESS history here — aka actual evidence — you call my argument ridiculous. You don’t even have one. If this isn’t the place to debate it, don’t offer the false proposition in the first place. And maybe at a time when people stupid enough to believe you are targeting drag clubs, have the decency or shame to keep your ignorance to yourself. People DIED in Chuck’s state last month. Get yourself a shred of decency. And whatever your issue is with drag queens, good luck with whatever inner personal discoveries await you if you get yourself some therapy.

TLDR "I am right and you are wrong". It's pathetic that you are using a non-sequitur to link people with opposing views to a mass-murderer. I could easily do the same to you with facts, but once again this is not the place.