• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Submission
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have 2 packages that are shown as being delivered and received, but still pending processing for Signature Series. My concern is, one is for a signing that is scheduled to end on the 9th. If the package is not scanned in before then, will it still be done? They've been pending processing for close to a month now.

• Administrator

Hello!

You can confirm we have this package on the page HERE with your tracking number. Please note, In house signings are not received on the submission tracking pages in the order they were delivered. These submissions are received based on when they were delivered to our office AND when the private signings occur. This allows us to give priority to packages for signings whose cut-off dates have passed but were delivered prior to the cut-off. Rest assured as long as your package has been delivered and scanned into our office it is waiting to be processed. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Also, I wanted to mention, the date mentioned on our signing events is the cutoff date to receive submissions. These dates are set weeks and in some cases months before the signing occurs. This allows us ample time to receive all the submissions delivered to an event before the cut off into the system before the signing takes place. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

Have a great day!

image.png