• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Books from the Charlotte Comic-Con

26 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2022 at 3:38 PM, Paul © ® ™ 💙 ️ said:

Let me get this straight?

Books get stolen at a Con. and it was a comic book dealer who had a stall at the con, who did it?

Wow!

The hobby is plumbing new depths.  :facepalm: 

The note and envelope address make it appear as though a kid took the book 

On 12/17/2022 at 10:29 AM, Robot Man said:

I think we need to be VERY careful when we out “suspects”. Unless he was caught red handed, He is still innocent until proven guilty…

He's innocent in a court of law.  The court of public opinion is a very different animal.

On 12/17/2022 at 9:57 AM, shadroch said:

He's innocent in a court of law.  The court of public opinion is a very different animal.

People have been lynched and careers ruined in the "court of public opinion". If he was caught red handed or admitted to the theft, grab the rope. If it is just hearsay, he shouldn't be driven down the street by an angry mob. We kind of still live in a civilized society I'd like to think...

On 12/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Robot Man said:

People have been lynched and careers ruined in the "court of public opinion". If he was caught red handed or admitted to the theft, grab the rope. If it is just hearsay, he shouldn't be driven down the street by an angry mob. We kind of still live in a civilized society I'd like to think...

Amen.  Im thrilled that this book has been recovered and I’m all for getting as much information out as possible but let’s not publicly lynch someone without proof

On 12/17/2022 at 11:17 AM, Robot Man said: