• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Control Panel Errors? Post Here!
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I have been receiving a number of messages about error messages from the Control Panel link on the Collector Society page.

The only thing I know for sure is that we are moving to a new ERP system, and there is an ongoing effort to clean up the data in the Census.

Other than that, I'm not sure why these error messages appear.

If you are getting persistent error messages, please post below. Include your username, the URL you are redirected to, and the error message received.

I will forward them on to the Web Team.

Thanks! 

Web help is aware that customers are receiving the error message only when clicking on the Control Panel tab. They have created a ticket with MX to further investigate the problem.  As of yet, there is no time frame as to when the problem will be fixed.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  

So, yeah.  MX is our IT Contractor, and the Web Team is aware.  Not much more I can do on this end.  :shrug

On 12/13/2022 at 10:12 AM, wytshus said:

So, yeah.  MX is our IT Contractor, and the Web Team is aware.  Not much more I can do on this end.  :shrug

you did see where I figured out it is specifically the control panel? in the thread posted, I realized we CAN still edit and update through "set manager"

And we can still click our name and or search it, after logging in to view our public pages, just can't edit the main bio.

We can still add books and pics, just a longer way around :cheers: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/13/2022 at 10:26 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

you did see where I figured out it is specifically the control panel? in the thread posted, I realized we CAN still edit and update through "set manager"

And we can still click our name and or search it, after logging in to view our public pages, just can't edit the main bio.

We can still add books and pics, just a longer way around :cheers: 

I post that just in case you need to reply to emails with such, it IS still technically possible :eek: 

On 12/13/2022 at 9:29 AM, wytshus said:

I have been receiving a number of messages about error messages from the Control Panel link on the Collector Society page.

The only thing I know for sure is that we are moving to a new ERP system, and there is an ongoing effort to clean up the data in the Census.

Other than that, I'm not sure why these error messages appear.

If you are getting persistent error messages, please post below. Include your username, the URL you are redirected to, and the error message received.

I will forward them on to the Web Team.

Thanks! 

Simply repeating what I wrote in another thread:  As of this writing, full functionality of the Control Panel has been fully restored (at least for me).  I am no longer receiving any kind of error codes (thumbsu