• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED*
2 2

26 posts in this topic

Offers welcome on all books, but  :takeit: posted in the thread trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping Policy

Slab Shipping: Starts at $18 in the continental USA USPS priority. Additional insurance will cost more. Canada or elsewhere can be discussed via PM. Up to 2 slabs per box, 1-8 raw books can be packaged together or 1-3 shipped USPS priority for $10. 

Combined shipping is available for multi-book purchases.

Return Policy

Slabbed Books: No return on graded books unless damaged from shipment, will accept return if so. Return policy on raws 7 days if displeased or damaged. 

Acceptable forms of Payment

Paypal, Venmo, or Electronic Transfer

Edited by Cornelius The First

All for now, I’ve bought and sold with a ton of you, however, see my kudos thread below if interested. Likely books won’t go out until early next week, also back from CGC in short order, I will be posting a TEC 408 8.0 O/W and a DD 54 9.0 O/W (tough in high grades) maybe a low grade SS 3 as well. If interested at all before posting shoot me a PM. Happy Holidays to all! 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/492816-cornelius-the-first-kudos-thread/?tab=comments#comment-11862528

On 12/17/2022 at 8:14 AM, Cornelius The First said:

MS5 (Low Grade but complete) purchased from the boards not too long ago, and selling at a minor discount since so picked up a much nicer raw and don’t see much need to keep both. First appearance of one of the coolest characters (always debatable) of the Bronze Age. As said, low grade 1.8? 1.5? $375

813C153D-BBD8-4538-A737-EEA2638BCE4F.jpeg

3DBC4ABD-4CAD-461A-B2F8-FE2133C24F74.jpeg

8179D5B1-33EE-4EF3-9ED7-6EBE86A7FF17.jpeg

Take per pm. :takeit:

On 12/20/2022 at 6:59 PM, Cornelius The First said:

Let’s throw something interesting out there since I do want to upgrade at some point anyhow. X-Men 4 CGC 7.0 O/W to W pages  $3,300 Shipped and insured. More pictures available on request. 

E264E99B-A036-4AD0-8328-268EC2A52573.jpeg

:takeit: