• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading imaging

2 posts in this topic

For my last submission I included the high-res imaging option. I just got an email that my submission has shipped back to me (awesome turn-around time, btw) and I can track my submission to see the grades that each comic obtained, but I don't see where I get the images from. Is there a special link or something I'm missing here? Is there maybe an insert in the package that will tell me where to download my images and I just have to wait till the package gets here? Sorry if this is a well known thing... like I said this is the first time I've requested imaging.

• Administrator

Hello! The paid imaging services will be emailed to you within 10 business days after the submission has been mailed out. If you do not receive the images after this time, please email customer service at submissions@cgccomics.com and we will look into this for you.