• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Do I Remove a Comment left on my sales thread
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I need to remove a comment from my sales thread and also ban a member from my listings entirely how do i do that.  customers is trying to force me to return all of their fund or partial for damaged items that were not damaged whe  they were  listed or sent but conveniently a few days after they arrived buyers states they came damaged because of poor packaging because now they are having buyer remorse.

• Administrator
On 12/22/2022 at 12:55 PM, longshot975 said:

I need to remove a comment from my sales thread and also ban a member from my listings entirely how do i do that.  customers is trying to force me to return all of their fund or partial for damaged items that were not damaged whe  they were  listed or sent but conveniently a few days after they arrived buyers states they came damaged because of poor packaging because now they are having buyer remorse.

You can't remove a comment from any threads.  You can report a post, which you already did and I removed it.  I also made a comment in your for sale thread to add a return policy to your terms of sale, which is required to sell here.  I'm not going to ban anyone from your listings but, if there is a problem, you can use the report feature.

Mike

On 12/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, CGC Mike said:

You can't remove a comment from any threads.  You can report a post, which you already did and I removed it.  I also made a comment in your for sale thread to add a return policy to your terms of sale, which is required to sell here.  I'm not going to ban anyone from your listings but, if there is a problem, you can use the report feature.

Mike

Well there will probably be more reports because i have dealt with customers like this before that's why i want them to not even be able to comment or respond to any of my post because they are determined to get there money back even though same shipping materials and packages were used in last sale to them which they did not dispute or report any issues with. They were already low-balling my prices and got me to dirt cheap on the items now they are trying to get them for nothing by constant harassment of me in both email messages and my current sales threads.

On 12/22/2022 at 11:08 AM, longshot975 said:

Well there will probably be more reports because i have dealt with customers like this before that's why i want them to not even be able to comment or respond to any of my post because they are determined to get there money back even though same shipping materials and packages were used in last sale to them which they did not dispute or report any issues with. They were already low-balling my prices and got me to dirt cheap on the items now they are trying to get them for nothing by constant harassment of me in both email messages and my current sales threads.

If you're unhappy with a buyer you can bring it up in the probation discussion thread

On 12/22/2022 at 10:08 AM, longshot975 said:

This doesn't sound good.  You've dealt with customers like this before, who wanted a refund on books they bought from you, but rather than fix the issue, you'd rather block them so they can't comment on your thread?  How many customers have requested refund?