• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventure 238, July 1957 Grading Info requested
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Super nice book all around with a full length diagonal crease starting top left corner to the bottom.  No signs of crease on the inside. Solid and nice throughout. I was thinking perhaps a 7.0, anyone got any input on this matter?

Scan_0339.jpg

Scan_0338.jpg

This crease, which is color breaking, is longer than 10", the CGC grading book says an accumulation of creases to 7" is 6.0 max. I'm thinking more like 5.0/5.5 b/c it's otherwise in pretty nice condition (b/c it's a GA and gets a slight bump)

Edited by scburdet

On 12/28/2022 at 11:19 AM, scburdet said:

This crease, which is color breaking, is longer than 10", the CGC grading book says an accumulation of creases to 7" is 6.0 max. I'm thinking more like 5.0/5.5 b/c it's otherwise in pretty nice condition (b/c it's a GA and gets a slight bump)

That's what Matt Nelson said.  Starts with 5.5 then lower the grade according to any additional defects.