• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from the honeymoon. Did I miss anything?

48 posts in this topic

In the airport on the way home, I picked up a bottle of Johnnie Walker blue label as a thank you gift for Liz's father for the low low price of $125! headbang.gif

You can buy me this anytime!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

And no, Mark, Liz is not pregnant. Not to my knowledge, anyway. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The visibility was craap for most of the dives and neither of our regular cameras were working so we had to buy disposable cameras that don't take good photos.

I told you you should have hired me as your official honeymoon photographer. 893naughty-thumb.gifstooges.gif

Welcome back! hi.gif

P. Diddy (or "Diddy" as I guess he's calling himself these days) was there for about a week of our stay, but I didn't manage to run into him. He apparently pizzed off a couple of our newly-made friends who had a suite below him, by blasting Michael Jackson's "Thriller" on the CD player on repeat at 4:00 a.m. after passing out from a night of partying.

Too bad for Scott. I was reading my Nitrox certification manual on the beach at sunset when Diddy came out in his hat, shorts and a T-shirt with his lovely super-model-esque girlfriend, who had long hair in a ponytail, beautiful dark skin, and was wearing a black bikini and gold medallion necklaces. Diddy took cutesy photos of the two of them (you know, pointing the camera backwards at their grinining faces) at first -- any other time I would have jumped up and offered to take the picture of the two of the them (Jim Metzendorf, this was an opportunity for you!!!), but figured Diddy would more appreciate the privacy. And then Diddy took a bunch of shots of his girlfriend (?) posing on the beach. All 20 feet in front of me. Much more entertaining than the Nitrox-cert reading. popcorn.gif And no, I didn't have my camera on me just then, so no photos to post ...

You were in the one with the little pool in the center of the hotel right? not the larger hotel further to the left (facing the water)? It had a great massage shack there too.

Oh YEAH. I had three massages in those awesome little spa treatment shacks. They're the kind that have the fully open-to-the-beach doors with fluttery, wind-blown curtains tied back so you can see the water (before you fall asleep) and hear waves during the massage. The only downside for me was when the mosquitos came in during the one massage I had at dusk. Yikes! Time to close the doors in a hurry -- and buy a LOT of Calamine lotion! 893whatthe.gif

Oh, did anyone mention that Major Khaos returned, now known as illiterati, and posted for a couple of days, while you were gone? I think he slowed up again.

Red

I think the medication has kicked in. gossip.gif

Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be discussing royalty out in the open.

Is it Prince Andy or Knight Andy?

When are you coming over to the states?

Just call me Sir, or Your Eminence as you usually do. tongue.gif

Planning to come over for the Javitts show in February. Got any spare dealer passes going?? devil.gif

Whoa, you made knight or was that hereditary? Tell, what Sir Paul, Sir Elton and Sir Anthony like dawg? grin.gif

That's just Mr. Storms' excessively dry sense of humor. I'm not even vaguely Royal, but Bobby seems to think that I own a bank. Or two.

And hereditary knighthoods don't exist, dammit, or even low level peerages. FWIW.

Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be discussing royalty out in the open.

Is it Prince Andy or Knight Andy?

When are you coming over to the states?

New York isn't ready for those pants. shy.gif

Whoa, you made knight or was that hereditary? Tell, what Sir Paul, Sir Elton and Sir Anthony like dawg? grin.gif

That's just Mr. Storms' excessively dry sense of humor. I'm not even vaguely Royal, but Bobby seems to think that I own a bank. Or two.

And hereditary knighthoods don't exist, dammit, or even low level peerages. FWIW.

Damn, I was saving up for Hereditary Knight School. I guess, I will have to drop that off my To 10 list of things, I want to do before I die:

10) Sleep with Hot Cosplay Twin Sisters.

09) Buy Whiz Comics 2(1) in 6.0 unrestored.

08) Run for Senate

07) Go to Hereditary Knight School> remember to drop off list.

06) Re-unite Edgar Church's collection of Whiz Comics and CMA's.

05) Tell Stan Lee Excelsior my 893censored-thumb.gif!!!

04) Marry Jessica Alba(preferably after I finish #10, I don't think she would understand my fascination with Hot Cosplay Twin Sisters.)

03) Find out first hand what a basket job is.

02) Place roses on the graves of CC Beck and Jack Cole.

01) Own an International Conglomerate and take over the world!!!! Then I can have all the GA comics, I want.