• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hugh Jackman!!
9 9

218 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2024 at 11:55 AM, dbcn said:

Just chatted with CA, my book (and I presume others) is currently / still in GEI - I was told a few weeks back that shipment was imminent, but looks like CA is also at the mercy of CGC... 

I’m confused on your situation, CGC has my books, they aren’t at CA. 

On 7/22/2024 at 11:55 AM, dbcn said:

Just chatted with CA, my book (and I presume others) is currently / still in GEI - I was told a few weeks back that shipment was imminent, but looks like CA is also at the mercy of CGC... 

they just told me mine is in quality control now

On 7/22/2024 at 4:00 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

I’m confused on your situation, CGC has my books, they aren’t at CA. 

I submitted through CA, so the book went CA -> Signing -> CGC -> CA -> back to me. (at least, is my understanding). I think it gets a sticker at CA after grading? I dunno, at this point it just seems way beyond the estimated turn around times at CGC. 

Two weeks after my last check with CA and was told the books still haven't moved out of G/QC yet.  And by books he meant all of CA's books that they sent in to CGC.

On 7/23/2024 at 1:48 PM, RussJ1s said:

I was starting to think I was never going to see my book. To my shock and disbelief my book shipped out today. Just shy of 20 months!!! So hopefully everyone else starts to see their books shipping out also.

I told my wife I'm shipping it back to get Klaus Jansen to sign it. 😅

CGC4189433-001_OBV.jpg

Classic! Always reminded me of this, but idk why, maybe there is another that was closer to it? congrats ^^ and the label too? nice touch! glad the label was still available after so long eek! LOL  @RussJ1s

91J8Wzky+BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/23/2024 at 2:48 PM, RussJ1s said:

I was starting to think I was never going to see my book. To my shock and disbelief my book shipped out today. Just shy of 20 months!!! So hopefully everyone else starts to see their books shipping out also.

I told my wife I'm shipping it back to get Klaus Jansen to sign it. 😅

CGC4189433-001_OBV.jpg

Awesome!! I was told mine is in QC. But online it still says GEI. Praying it is QC and it ships in next day or 2! Also praying spidey shows up in the movie tomorrow! It will make my Spider-Man vs Wolverine signed comic that much more awesome!!!

I'd like to wish all those who haven't gotten their books back yet a happy three month anniversary :eyeroll:

On 7/25/2024 at 12:37 PM, The Element Man said:

This is the one you're thinking of...

Wolverine v01 027 SS.jpg

Google didn't help lol and indeed! That's the one :x

Similar in scope both of them are though, inner yoda

On 7/25/2024 at 1:33 PM, The Element Man said:

Got mine today - I don't recall requesting the custom label, but that's fine.  

X Lives of Wolverine v01 001 SS.jpg

When did you submit it? I’m wondering if they are doing it by submission date

On 7/25/2024 at 8:10 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

When did you submit it? I’m wondering if they are doing it by submission date

I shipped it on 2/4/23, it was delivered 2/8/23 and they “received” it into their system on 2/16/23.

On 7/27/2024 at 10:52 AM, somewhereintexas said:

I'm sure I'm the oddball here, getting something other than a Wolverine-themed cover signed.  Originally I had planned on just getting Anne Hathaway, but when they came back in time for the first Hugh Jackman cutoff, there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity to get both on the same book.  Kudos to @Kevlar for handling both sigs!

CGC2742313-001_OBV.jpg

CGC2742313-002_OBV.jpg

Did they not include Hughs sig on the label by design? 🤔

Bold choice to go non-wolverine!

On 7/27/2024 at 1:15 PM, somewhereintexas said:

It's on the back label

That is weird - almost like an after thought. I guess ‘S48830’ got priority and a full line of its own..?

regardless - great books, great sigs & great grades, congrats 🎉 

Edited by dbcn

On 7/27/2024 at 12:15 PM, somewhereintexas said:

It's on the back label.  Not sure why.  Seems like it should have fit on the front label.

CGC2742313-001_REV.jpg

It had me puzzled at first, awesome awesome 💯 though. Retaining grade is a 😅 whew.

Well done 

Nice to see more books from the same signing up for sale.  It gives me hope that someday I will experience the joy of seeing my own. :tumbleweed: