• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hugh Jackman!!
9 9

230 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2024 at 11:10 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is tough, my prayers, I'd ask more but would rather try to have not reminded you about it too much. Trust is hard too in the current climate. Peace 🕊️ 🙏 

Forgive my ranting but neither CA nor CGC can tell me when I might be getting my rather pricey books back because the systems they both use to keep track don't mesh very well.  Its terrible customer service when neither company can tell you exactly where your items are located.

On 9/10/2024 at 6:59 AM, s-man said:

Forgive my ranting but neither CA nor CGC can tell me when I might be getting my rather pricey books back because the systems they both use to keep track don't mesh very well.  Its terrible customer service when neither company can tell you exactly where your items are located.

Amen. Seems like a bad situation and a long weekend that turned into .. weeks and so on, wasn't in the fashion of cracking open a cold one I'm sure 😂 maybe need to cut their servers, too, from the tap, or until they get a steady stream going; unbelievable.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/10/2024 at 2:20 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

I was pleased to get this email update from Celebrity Authentics last night that included Mr. Jackman.

image.png.37efa6d26c3e7f554ee3d36aeab61604.png

:wishluck:

On 9/5/2024 at 10:42 PM, atrocitus said:

Reddit is not the best way to get your info 

agree-to-disagree......redditor-"fakeautographs"-sniff-out-forgers-on-daily-basis

Myself-done-graphs-25yrs&underbelly-of-this-hobby-aint-pretty

There-wont-be-refunds-when-forgers-go-belly-up&arrested......stickers-mean-little-if-vendor-wont-refund

On 9/10/2024 at 8:04 PM, postersandstuff said:

agree-to-disagree......redditor-"fakeautographs"-sniff-out-forgers-on-daily-basis

Myself-done-graphs-25yrs&underbelly-of-this-hobby-aint-pretty

There-wont-be-refunds-when-forgers-go-belly-up&arrested......stickers-mean-little-if-vendor-wont-refund

I have stated this before but please keep your posts on your thread.  This thread does not need to be hijacked by an outlier.  I have been collecting with CA for several years now and have not had an issue.  Yes, their CGC system is flawed and yes, books do have an extremely long wait time.  Can this be fixed, certainly.  Will it, who knows.  We all know of a better way but until that time we have to be patient and this is coming from someone who has very little for these wait times.  

On 9/3/2024 at 7:03 PM, s-man said:

Weekly update:

131 days since the signing

Still in G/E and marks 100+ days at CGC

For those that don't know, approx. 2000 books were signed and they are for some reason trickling back to CA according to them.  Also all the books were submitted to CGC at the same time, so it doesn't matter if you sent in your book at the start or when they re-opened the signing, they are supposedly treated all the same.

Thats a ton of books if true. Not McFarlane level devaluation of a signature but makes it so a signature will be much easier to find going forward. 

Anybody else submit a Wizard Mag #203 for this signing?  There is a 9.6 listed now that wasn't before :wishluck:

On 9/18/2024 at 11:08 AM, greggy said:

I pray for you

:foryou: