• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For about the ninth separate time....

20 posts in this topic

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

How are the stories in these issues? Ive kinda thought about switching over to the Distinguished Competiton and these are the books that catch my eye. Those and those friggin sweet Adams Batmans.

Arex, you must fight the dark side....

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

How are the stories in these issues? Ive kinda thought about switching over to the Distinguished Competiton and these are the books that catch my eye. Those and those friggin sweet Adams Batmans.

They suck. Terrible in fact. I would stay far far away from those books I am planning on bu....I mean those books I have absolutely no interest in.

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

They suck. Terrible in fact. I would stay far far away from those books I am planning on bu....I mean those books I have absolutely no interest in.

makepoint.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Arex has the jump on you already. He's harassing me for my dupes already. 893censored-thumb.gif

How come yer ditching all the Nin stuff? I haven't read her in years, but I remember some of it being pretty vivid.

I know this is going to sound funny, but I'm selling those for a friend. 27_laughing.gif

It's one of those "think these will be worth anything?" deals.

I haven't read any of her writing in a long time myself (10-15 years.) I still remember some of it with real clarity, so I'd agree with "vivid."

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

893censored-thumb.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

Arex, you must fight the dark side....

I went to a show this weekend and a buddy bought some sweet Bats, but cant remember the #'s. Great covers though.

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Arex has the jump on you already. He's harassing me for my dupes already. 893censored-thumb.gif
hi.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif
sorry.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif
sorry.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif
sorry.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
popcorn.gif

I'm a power seller.

Will it stick this time?

I doubt it...

makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif I need several to complete the Adams run.