• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not able to reach service@cgccomics.com
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i am new to CGC and submitted my first 2 comics, sending them in from The Netherlands.

The original problem is, that i got a message that my creditcard could not be charged in these submissions.
My creditcard was renewed recently. I tried to update it on your site, but got the message in the attached screenshot. Maybe something with a foreign address?
When i refreshed the page i do see the new expiration date. Was the new card saved ok? Or am i filling in something wrong?

I tried to email service@cgccomics.com, but get the attached bounce. Can someone help me?

Kind regards, Robert

cgc error.png

cgc error 2.png

• Administrator

Hello @TheBruce80,

I am sorry for this inconvenience. If you could not update your card HERE, please give us a call or send us an email at "submissions@cgccomics.com". Unfortunately, the service email is no longer in service. I have asked our team to have this updated on the site so this populates correctly. I will be following this up with a DM for more information. Thank you for your patience.