• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cracked Case
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, just got my first submission back in the mail and all looks great except for 1 out of the 25 books is cracked.  How do I go about getting this sent back and fixed?  Please let me know who I should contact via email or phone.  Thanks in advance!  Photos attached.

A3FE380D-AAC8-46EF-98A5-9BA482FBF717.jpeg

F8179E46-3CEF-47D1-821D-954365C3455D.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @FoxBeHungry, thank you for contacting CGC. We're so sorry to see the shipping damage to your comic! I have private messaged you the details on how to send this comic back to us for a mechanical error service. If you have any additional questions or need any further assistance, please let me know. Thank you!

On 1/22/2023 at 6:11 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @FoxBeHungry, thank you for contacting CGC. We're so sorry to see the shipping damage to your comic! I have private messaged you the details on how to send this comic back to us for a mechanical error service. If you have any additional questions or need any further assistance, please let me know. Thank you!

thanks so much for the quick response!  I’ll get it packaged up and sent back to you by end of the week.