• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Didn't write WK on all sides of the shipping box. Will these packages still be prioritized?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I followed the instructions for packing and shipping, then printed the address label without noticing the "note" above the Print button that mentioned:

***Note: Clearly and boldly write WK on all sides of the shipping box. These packages will be prioritized. 

All of the comics I submitted as walk-through but without the marking on the outside box, will these be put aside with the slower processing?

• Administrator

Hello @cannal, thank you for contacting CGC. Writing "WK" on the side of the box only lets my team know to expedite putting your order into the system once we receive it in the mail. So it will continue to be processed once as a "WK" once your box is opened, but you may experience a couple of extra days of waiting while we work to get your order in the system. I don't believe my team is *too* backed up in mail right now, so you should see the order added to the system shortly after it is received. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Thanks KaileeS CS! As you may have guessed. I'm somewhat of a newbie, as far as submitting my comics for grading. I'll be glad to see them recieved. I'll be patient and keep an eye out for my order to be in the system. I do see two of my orders that I marked show up recently, so I'm sure this order will eventually, too!