• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Events Posted by CGC w/ On-site
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently found the CGC Signature Series private signing and event calendar and just had a few questions. 

It’s been ages since I’ve been to a con, probably around 7 years - and I remember having to plan ahead to find a facilitator/witness if CGC had a booth or not. I enjoyed getting to meet creators and the great staff but it all was a blur having been so long ago. 

I totally get how the private signings work, my question is for the events listed does that mean CGC will have a facilitator/witness present and on-site submission for books? I assume the ones listed on the events page would have the ability to get signed books witnessed and on the road to Yellow Label slabs? I’m assuming this is also for people physically attending the event  

Or will we still need to find a facilitator or witness to come to the event even if it’s listed as having CGC presence?

Lastly what is our best course of action for conventions not on that list that we plan to attend. 

thanks in advance 

• Administrator

Hello @JoeBrrr,

Thank you for your questions! We will be attending all of the shows on our Events page. At those shows, you will be able to come to our booth to grab a witness from our booth to witness the signing of books for submitting to signature series. We do not allow for appointments for witnesses ahead of time. This is a first come first serve basis. If you do not see we are attending a show you would like to get books witnessed at, please contact us at signatureseries@cgccomics.com to find out if we will be having an authorized facilitator attending this show. In those cases, they would be the ones to witness the signing of the books and would accept your submission there at their own booths. For any of the shows on our events page, the only way to submit to have books signed at these shows is by attending the show with your books. We do not allow for books to be sent to us to be signed at specific shows. Let us know if you have any other questions.