• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Startling Terror Tales #11
2 2

7 posts in this topic

I think you're too low. Looks really nice just the reader's crease? along the spine that breaks color and the paper oxidation on the back. 5.5±0.5 depending on how much GA love the graders have. Of course, there are more qualified people around here to comment on a book like this so take my grade FWIW

On 1/23/2023 at 5:38 PM, scburdet said:

I think you're too low. Looks really nice just the reader's crease? along the spine that breaks color and the paper oxidation on the back. 5.5±0.5 depending on how much GA love the graders have. Of course, there are more qualified people around here to comment on a book like this so take my grade FWIW

Yeah I’m on board with this to.

Edited by LDarkseid1

That is one of the coolest books I've ever seen! I really hate you right now😂

I say 6.5. I dont know how much they deduct for that missing piece.

Edit: I didnt catch that spine split when I first looked at it. Taking that into consideration I'm gonna say 5.0. This is an awesome book at any grade.

Edited by Mars76

Great looking book! The spine looks browned and somewhat brittle (ie if you were to apply much pressure or pull at the covers with any little bit of strength is appears it could easily split. I will stick with 5.0-5.5 though as I know CGC likes to be kind to older books and aside form that (and the small piece missing) this would go much higher.