• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC charged my bank account and are unable to explain why!
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Submission #4184363 - Order #: CGC3402051916 - 26 Modern Pre Screen 9.8 Received: 1/6/23 - Shipped: 1/13/23

I was notified submission received 01/06 and on 1/10 I was charged 520.50.

Then I was also charged again for 271.60 on the 1/13. 25 of my 26 books submitted were rejected. I received the shipment back and all other books have been damaged. I contacted customer service and was advised they could not find what the 520.50 charge was for and sent an email to accounting. To date I have not heard back from either.

Has CGC charged anyone here by mistake and were not able to tell you what the charge was for? Ive had a dispute open for 10 days now and last time I called they just told me to dispute the charge with my credit card company. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Walton

• Administrator

Hello @wmorgan I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with billing. I do see that you have sent a few emails and spoken to a few customer service representatives about this subject, and we are working on getting you an answer as soon as possible. I will be direct messaging you for details pertaining to the submission as well.