• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Hitler 68, XMEN 1, TTA 36, Felix the Cat 1, Silver Surfer 1 4.0 (R), Mystery in Space 53 (UK), Peanuts 1, Fantastic Four 21, 22, Comic Comics 4, plus 2 raw western comics
4 4

56 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

No HOS or Probies

US destinations only

Shipped USPS, you pay $15 (unless otherwise stated)

No returns on slabbed comics.  Raw comics return within 1 week if you're not happy (you pay shipping)

1st :takeit:in the thread wins it.

Payment by PP, Venmo or Zelle

Edited by gadzukes

I dare you to try and find another copy of this.

Super rare UK "L Miller & Son" variant of Tom Mix #1 (1948).   Comic has the fade on the cover.  A little foxing on back cover.  Staples show some rust but it doesn't look like it's affected the paper.  
I'd say this grades in the 4.0ish range

$55 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

Jimmy Durante #1 UK (1950) Published by Streamline

The US version of this is called (A-1 #20 Jimmy Durante 2) from 1948/49  Magazine Enterprises
-Comic presents like a 7.0 from the front, but overall I'd say it has enough small flaws to take it down to around a 4.5-5.0.
1" spine split at top has a tiny sliver of tape on the inside cover.  A 1.5" tear on the free edge of the back cover has a 1/4" long sliver of tape on the inside edge.
The US version is considered (scarce).  I'll bet this UK version is basically non-existent.  You may never see it again.

$75 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by gadzukes