• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic being held too long for grading

2 posts in this topic

This is for 4180240 ,  I have submitted comics for fast track, I got all of them back but this one received on 1/6 has been stuck in grading for a week and half.  The others were sent before and after, when I call I had one rep tell me "oh this will be in grading for a while"  .  What does that mean, and how is this comic any different from the other 5 I sent at almost the same time.  This is supposed to be fast track like the others. Any help or insight on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks! 

• Administrator

Hello @wisbang21,

Our turnaround times are based on the total turnaround time in house. Because this was sent through CCS prior to CGC, the total estimated turnaround time in house is 19 business days. This has currently been in process for 17. This will be finished shortly. Thank you for being so patient. Let us know if you have any other questions.