• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want a free sub to Comic Buyer's Guide?

15 posts in this topic

Folks,

I'm about to re-up my sub to CBG. They have a friends free offer. As I don't have many comic collecting friends interested, please PM me if you would like the free subscription. I would prefer to give it to someone who's a bit tight on dough versus one of you BSDs!

I need Name, Address, and Phone Number.

V/R,

Mike

Folks,

I'm about to re-up my sub to CBG. They have a friends free offer. As I don't have many comic collecting friends interested, please PM me if you would like the free subscription. I would prefer to give it to someone who's a bit tight on dough versus one of you BSDs!

V/R,

Mike

cool offer Mike thumbsup2.gif and people here are friendly headbang.gif

Folks,

V/R,

Mike

cool offer Mike thumbsup2.gif and people here are friendly headbang.gif

Do you frequent the same board I do?

And the "winner" is Jbone. He was the first to reply with name, address and phone number as I asked for in the email. I really enjoy CBG, so I think this is a great offer to help find new readers--and hopefully future subscribers.

V/R,

Mike

And the "winner" is Jbone. He was the first to reply with name, address and phone number as I asked for in the email. I really enjoy CBG, so I think this is a great offer to help find new readers--and hopefully future subscribers.

V/R,

Mike

Mike,

Great gesture...that was definitely a cool offer. thumbsup2.gif