• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with trying to grade error cards
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am currently working on a submission. There are two error cards out of 50 card submission that I would like to have designated on the slab. However, I don't know how to make the submission without being charged the $5 fee on every card in the submission. Is there even a way to do this, or do I have to pay the $5 fee on every card, even tho they don't contain errors? Same question applies for subgrades. Thanks in advance!

• Administrator

Hello @Brendan A,

To have these two cards added to your submission form, you will need to add the first 48 cards to your order. Then when you are done click "Review Cart" and then "Add an Additional Service". This will bring you back to the start of the submission form to select the error check and enter the last two card to your submission form with this error check selected. Let us know if you have any other questions!

image.png