• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Winter Edition (#5) Round 2
12 12

137 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2023 at 4:25 AM, 01TheDude said:

sent mine but not seeing the reply in the pm

edit--- resent it -- with what I think were what I said the first time (who knows- not like I have a chance to win anyway)

On 1/30/2023 at 7:27 PM, kalanye said:

Pffffffffffffff

Nailed it.

Or just completely missed the mark again or whatever.

:insane:

I swear I replied to my PM to submit my grades on Monday. I also thought it was odd I didn't get a reply back. SO glad I just checked a moment ago because it sure wasn't there! Grades submitted for real this time!

• Administrator
On 2/2/2023 at 10:39 PM, kalanye said:

I swear I replied to my PM to submit my grades on Monday. I also thought it was odd I didn't get a reply back. SO glad I just checked a moment ago because it sure wasn't there! Grades submitted for real this time!

Everyone should double check to make sure their PM went through.  If you didn't get a reply from me within 12 hours, take a look at our PM.  2 days ago, I was hitting submit when replying to several PM's, only to see they were not going through.  The problem lasted about a half hour.  

• Administrator

• Administrator

It looks like there are 17 people who have not yet submitted their grades.  If you have submitted your grades more than 3 hours ago and have not received a PM from me, be sure to check to see it our PM displays your grades.