• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical Error fix should be taking how long?

2 posts in this topic

This is in regards to Submission #: 4159895. I had initially sent these comics in for the Momoko signing back in September, however when I received them they had the wrong label. I asked on the chatboard (see initial post here)

and was told to resubmit which I did and I included a letter detailing again the problem. You guys received the comics back in November where they were labeled as “scheduled for grading” and there has yet to be any other movement on them since. Now that it’s been over 2 months I would like to know what is going on with my comics and why it’s taking so long.

• Administrator

Hello @sionnach_ruadh, thank you for contacting CGC. I see that we got your mechanical error submission into the system on 11/17/22. Typically, mechanical error submissions take about 3-4 weeks to be completed, but this might be taking a bit longer due to the recent surge in submissions and also the holidays. I've just sent my operations team an email now to see if they can have this submission pushed along for you, hopefully, you should see some movement on the status shortly. Thank you so much for your patience while we process your order. Please kindly let me know if I can help with anything further!